Including Business-Only attendees in connections

This is my 6th year serving as a virtual delegate and I’ve been blessed with some really beautiful connections via other delegates & mods supporting virtual access over the years. I want to make sure that our business-only attendees have access to connecting beyond just these discussion threads and collaborating on how to make this experience more inclusive & meaningful for next year. I plan to beta-test ideas that I have with my local congregation, UU Akron (Ohio), as well as try to help establish some other areas for this around the country via the way I hope to have my lay community ministry (Unitarian Universalist Awesome Fellowship - UUAF.org and uuaforg on FB, Insta, and Twitter) branch into affiliation with CLF in the coming year. If you’d like to be a part of that collaboration, please find UUAF on the social media options or email uuaforg@gmail.com (William - my eldest son, 2022 Bridger, and collaborator in community ministry - also checks all those) or you can text me at 216-971-1676.

Deep gratitude to all the business-only virtual delegates who took the time they could out of their daily lives to engage in the work of our denomination. I am committed to doing what I can to empower that work in meaningful ways going forward for as many as possible, in grateful legacy of those who have empowered my virtual delegating for the last 6 years. I know you’re out there, I know you’re probably really frustrated and feeling invisible, and I want you to know you are loved.

Ahmie “the Mommy” Yeung

2 Likes

Thanks, Ahmie, and BRAVA! I will definitely connect with UUAF!

1 Like