[AMENDED] UUA Business Resolution: Embracing Transgender, Nonbinary and Intersex People is a Fundamental Expression of UU Religious Values

Hey Dick, can I ask why you have not responded to any of the comments I have left you (and directly replied to you on) for the last 14 days of this discussion? Is there a reason that you are ignoring what I’ve written as a biologist AND as someone in the affected community? You keep speaking of the Cass report and yet information has already been provided to you about how the report is incredibly biased, dangerous, and based on junk science. I have presented 5 of my own short metanalysis articles that I’ve researched from numerous published journal papers, medical whitepapers, and case studies about trans youth healthcare and what that actually looks like in practice.

You say you are a science generalist, and yet you have not responded to me, an actual biologist. It is critically important to speak from a learned space if you want to discuss transgender healthcare while also understanding the context that we live in that make access to live saving care difficult. Trans youth healthcare is safe. Trans youth health care dramatically reduces suicide rates. Trans youth healthcare saves lives.

What is your agenda, then?

Here are the direct links to all of the articles I wrote, so you don’t have to use the scroll button.

7 Likes